Defensive driving courses may assist drivers to:
• Feel more confident
• Learn to be more aware of other road users and the mistakes they might make
• Park safely
• Use the motorway safely
• Keep mobile after an illness or with age
• Return to driving after a lay off or a crash
• Become familiar with a new vehicle
• Get better fuel consumption - eco-driving
• Become more aware in general whilst driving
Defensive driving is about concentrating, observing and anticipating which will give more space around the vehicle and time to plan.
Drive to Arrive can help - contact us to find out more.